Having great looking marketing pieces is just one small part of the business development puzzle. When reviewing your collateral, ask yourself these questions:
- Does the copy showcase features and benefits?
- Do the color and imagery used reflect your brand?
- Is your target audience represented through imagery and copy?
- Is it clear why your organization is different than its competitors?
- Do you have a clear call to action?
If you can’t answer yes to all of these, chances are it’s time to make some changes. Take a look at the imagery, copy and color choices and think about the kinds of small edits you could make to bridge the gap. Create a plan to begin implementing them. When the pieces are up to date, they can begin functioning as an asset to your sales team.