Recently, we partnered with Affinis Corp on the creation of a new video. It was important to them that it illustrated their vision for the company, which is to “move communities forward.” Instead of telling the story from their point-of-view, they wanted to highlight the people who were most impacted by their design, asking them to share how things have improved.
Together, we set these goals for the video:
- Showcase how the new design aligned with the firm-wide vision.
- Demonstrate how the work solved a problem.
- Create a video that was mutually beneficial for all parties.
Then, working closely with August Light Studio, we created a launch plan, wrote questions for the interviews and developed storyboards. Each of these components helped to establish the framework for the story.
Next, we interviewed representatives from Blue Valley School District, Blue Valley High School and the City of Overland Park and also gathered footage on-site. Each subject shared their perspective on how safety and efficiency have improved, as well as what they experienced in the past. You can see the result of our hard work below.
Videos can be a great way to tell your company’s story and share your culture and brand with prospective and current clients, as well as new recruits. Before getting started, we recommend that you ask yourself these questions:
- Why do you want to make the video?
- What are your goals for the project?
- How will you use the video once it’s made?
- How will you highlight your company’s brand?
Ready to create a video for your company? Contact us for more details.